Dear Magnificent Student,
I am beyond grateful for your continued support and loyalty to my brand and services. At this time I am proudly able to announce the reopening of Studio for Mindfulness on September 1st, 2020.
Things have been rocky these last few months, and it’s because of the commitment you have provided me with that I am able to return to classes, workshops, and private sessions.
For this, on behalf of Studio for Mindfulness I thank you.
So what’s next?
I am preparing an online grand reopening with a free meditation class on September 1st at 5:30 pm. Log on and join. I am providing several virtual meditation classes each week and private sessions Monday-Friday. Here are some other things I’ve done to protect you, my students:
- Switched from live, in person to online/virtual group classes
- Socially distanced private sessions
- Collaborated with local businesses to expand and enhance online offerings, including upcoming workshops
- Expanded corporate and workplace offerings through Erin M. Covert, MA Consulting
- Created free meditation video library to access exclusive meditations anytime
- Providing free monthly World Peace Meditations
If there are other ways you feel I need to take precaution, please let me know.
Otherwise, I am excited to see you at our grand reopening party where you can restart your meditation routine, gain some mental clarity, and connect with the mindful community at a safe distance.
On behalf of all small businesses in this community, we thank you for your continued support.